1. Nurturing the next generation of fearless leaders in our industry through our Creative Leaders Fellowship Program — a formal mentorship and training program focused on starting and running a creative business.
2. Speaking to students about the realities of the industry and sharing things we wish we would have known when we were first starting out. Currently booking for our 2019-2020 College Speaking Series — “Unspoken Truths”. More info HERE . We also do a version of this presentation for conferences and professionals.
3. Partnering with other industry advocates to create tools like this Resource Guide that help educate our peers in the creative industry on how they can join us in making change.
4. Creating and modeling a more progressive, balanced work environment that keeps talented women and people of color from dropping out mid-career.
5. And, on the creative tip, we started a collaborative street-level awareness campaign, called The BossLady Project, aimed at confronting the creative industry’s condoned culture of misogyny and old school power structure using design, music, art, and other creative expressions.